Get Truck Wreck Expertise.
Truck accidents are complex. You need expertise. You want results. 1-800-TruckWreck attorneys have the know-how and experience to win.
Get a Free Consultation.
No Fee Unless You Win.
Get a Free Consultation. No Fee Unless You Win.
1-800-TruckWreck Accident Lawyers have helped thousands injured by commercial trucks of all types.
- Help you get the medical care you need.
- Battle unfair adjusters.
- Hold negligent trucking companies accountable.
1-800-TruckWreck attorneys' integrity, precise investigation, and extensive knowledge of trucking laws and regulations result in the best truck wreck legal strategy possible to get you paid what you're owed. Expertise matters.
Imagine sitting at a stop light and suddenly feeling a crushing blow to your vehicle. The impact thrusts you and your car into oncoming traffic. It's a helpless feeling. Unfortunately it's the fate of too many individuals just going about their daily routines who quickly find their life disrupted.
Truck accidents carry an exceptionally high risk of serious injury and property damage. And they're complex due to the injury, medical bills, lost wages, multiple potential at-fault parties and a typically uncooperative insurance company.
The Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMSCA) creates and enforces strict standards for training and regulating commercial truck drivers to improve safety practices of carriers and drivers. Still, thousands suffer life-altering truck crashes due to negligence such as poor truck maintenance, driver fatigue or overloaded trailers.
Commercial truck accidents occur in a split second but can have a lasting impact if steps are not taken to mitigate the damages. Because life doesn’t stop, it's critical to hire an accident attorney with truck wreck expertise--and that's a 1-800-TruckWreck lawyer.
What should you do if you're involved in a truck accident?
- Contact emergency services immediately after the crash for help and medical attention.
- If you're able, call 1-800-TruckWreck and get a free consultation (call from the scene if necessary).
- If you're able, take a picture of the truck DOT# and the license plate of the truck/trailer.
- Get medical attention. You may feel fine but the rush of adrenaline can sometimes mask injuries.
- If you're injured and another party is at fault, hire a 1-800-TruckWreck lawyer. Get expertise on your side.
With participating lawyers and firms in multiple locations, and availability 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 1-800-TruckWreck attorneys are ready to help you now. Don't wait. Call 1-800-TruckWreck (1-800-878-2597). Expertise matters.