Trust a Texas Truck Wreck Lawyer at Eberstein & Witherite
At Eberstein & Witherite, we treat our Texas big truck wreck clients like family. If you’ve never worked with a personal injury attorney or trucking accident lawyer you may not know what to expect. Eberstein & Witherite offers a stress free approach to working with a truck wreck attorney.
In any personal injury type case, the following steps are generally followed:
- An initial case evaluation will occur with an injury lawyer or legal representative of the firm.
- Start the case with initial court paperwork and complaints.
- Fact-finding and discovery time is conducted by your truck injury lawyer.
- Various mediation sessions with the defended and motions with the court will be filed.
- A truck accident lawyer will help work out a settlement or take your case in front of a jury.
- Final judgment is entered and monetary compensation dispersed.
- If the case was unsuccessful, an appeal can be filed on your behalf by trucking accident lawyers.
What to expect when you find a lawyer at Eberstein & Witherite, LLP
At Eberstein & Witherite our car accident attorneys and truck accident lawyers have been hand selected to meet the firm’s high standards. Not only do Texas accident lawyers have legal degrees from respected educational institutions, they also sit on association boards, are actively involved in their communities, and uphold honorable values both on and off the job.
Once retained, a truck injury lawyer will go to work sorting out the details of your case. Eberstein & Witherite truck accident attorneys don’t just sit behind a desk. They get out in the field to investigate even the most complex truck wreck cases by interviewing witnesses, collecting and examining police reports, reviewing available video footage and photographs from the scene, analyzing medical records, interviewing expert medical staff, and working with consultants to reconstruct the accident scene for use in courtroom proceedings.
Click here to learn more about why accident attorneys at Eberstein & Witherite stand out from the crowd.
When do you need to hire a truck wreck lawyer?
You’ll want to consider retaining trucking accident attorneys if any of the following criteria is met:
- There is a dispute over who was at fault for the truck wreck.
- Serious injuries were sustained with possible long-term impacts.
- There is a high level of pressure from a claims adjuster to quickly agree to a low insurance settlement or you don’t feel you’re being fully reimbursed for medical costs subsequent to the collision.
- The big truck driver involved was uninsured or underinsured.
When can a trucking accident attorney recover compensation from a collision?
- For current medical expenses such as emergency room visits fees, hospital/urgent care, surgery, wheel chairs, crutches, and appointments with approved medical professionals like chiropractors.
- For future medical expenses if injuries from a truck trailer accident require ongoing medical attention.
- For wrongful death in the case of fatalities.
- For pain and suffering or mental anguish caused by the commercial truck crash.
- For lost wages from missed time at work due to the wreck.
- For the loss of future wage earning ability if the victim can no longer perform their job functions post-accident.
While no two cases are the same, and a successful outcome is never guaranteed, when you need a lawyer for accident issues Eberstein & Witherite of Texas is here to help. Their truck accident attorney team uses a combined 75 years of legal experience to tirelessly fight for clients.
Put the Truck Wreck Lawyers of Eberstein & Witherite to work for you today by calling 214.378.6665 to speak with a truck accidents attorney in Texas.