Typically very serious in nature, truck accidents carry an exceptionally high risk of serious injury and property damage compared to other vehicle accidents. Statistics show a high percentage of fatalities are linked to accidents involving 18-wheelers. Because of the complexities that come with trying to recover compensation from those responsible in these cases, help from a truck accident attorney is often warranted. For those seeking to find a lawyer who can help them get just compensation for medical costs and other damages commonly incurred in big truck collisions, obtaining a free case review is an important first step.
We are specialized in helping personal injury victims obtain successful outcomes for their claims, the truck wreck lawyers of the Eberstein & Witherite law firm are dedicated to preserving the rights of truck accident victims who need help after a collision.
Established in 2001, the law firm of Eberstein & Witherite is renowned in the state of Texas for the high merits of its attorneys. Accredited by the Better Business Bureau, the firm overall has a strong reputation for having unparalleled trial experience in addition to extensive experience with negotiating fair settlements for clients. When it comes semi-truck accident claims, the truck accident lawyers of the firm have incomparable expertise in handling these complex cases.
The law firm has outlined the following considerations for individuals who have been involved in a Texas trucking accident and have questions about their legal options.
- Statistics show that an estimated 130,000 injuries are caused by truck trailer accidents in the U.S. annually.
- Especially when carrying pounds of cargo, a big truck may weigh up to 80,000 pounds or more.
- A truck wreck lawyer can help accident victims understand their legal rights.
- A combination of federal and state laws may apply to one’s particular truck trailer case.
- Multiple parties may be at fault for an 18-wheeler accident.
- There may be a mountain of evidence to examine following a tractor trailer accident that warrants professional analysis.
- Obtaining a consultation from a truck wreck attorney after an accident is free, so there is no out of pocket expense for those seeking to find a lawyer for their case.
1800TruckWreck.com is available for anyone seeking information about their legal options in the event that they have been involved in a commercial truck accident. If you have been injured in a truck accident and want to speak with a Dallas truck accident lawyer about your case, call 1.800.878.2597 today for a free evaluation.
With multiple locations in Texas, a bilingual staff, and an injury helpline 24 hours, 7 days a week, Eberstein & Witherite’s Texas Truck wreck lawyers stand ready to assist those who have sustained injuries from a Texas commercial truck collision, and need legal representation.